2010年2月28日星期日

Sadz

28/2, today my bro went bec to kl, my parent went out after my bro leave and left me alone in home. The raining is cumin, my hm current was cut off to avoid anything happen. i vry suffer in the quietness~ oh my god, i really wan to find sum1 to chat to let me be better. haiz~..thn i go into my car open the radio, i drive myvi after i drive toyota~ At last, i decided to switch on my com and write at here. After about 1 hour, i be better nw. i most hate tis feeling, fuck!. Actually everytime my sibling leave me for study, i will feel like tis. Tis feeling will make me cry. I feel so lonely rite now. Every time i thk, if gt sumone can oways share my feeling thn tat will be best for me. Last time gt a girl, she told me, "nvm ya, ur siblings go study, still gt me". At the every moment like rite nw, a question occur in my mind tat is " where is she nw". All the word of wad she telling me is a LIE. Should i go sms her, tell ber tat i vry lonely now? NO, I cnt do tat. i cnt do tat........................................
Why i am the youngest? Zzzz.

没有评论:

发表评论