2010年2月28日星期日

Fuck 1


In the 1st of the year, i was get in trouble already. The prefect meeting held on Wednesday noon. Fortunately, my Chinese class also is Wednesday noon. At 1st is my friend say, he go for prefect meeting and absent Chinese class. Then don't is who go spread out the information which Chinese class was cancel. So my classmate-Yang Sze Wei, go ask Pn Ham for confirm whether gt Chinese class or not. Who know, he was scolded by Pn Ham. Pn Ham say, if you don't wan attend the Chinese class, also don't go spread out the wrong information. The guy feel bad at that time. Dun know why, the other day, i jz cum in the class, he cum in the class and say Pn Ham wan see me rite now. So i followed him go to office lo. On the way, i ask him for the reason Pn Ham wan see me. He say, is me tell him that the Chinese class was cancel. WTF ?!.... Then i was scolded by Pn Ham. I know she was very angry at that time, so i didn't quarrel with her. Unfortunately, the Mr Sarjit singh was pass by there, so Pn Ham go complain him about me. Sarjit just say demerit me as my punishment. After that, the Radzah was come in the office. She go complain Radzah about me again. WTF?!. Both are prefect teacher wad, i so unlucky. Pn Ham add 1 more thing for me, say i ponteng for chinese class and prefect meeting as the reason attend the prefect meeting. Luckily, Radzah know wad the Pn Ham person are. So radzah jz ask me go ask for the attendance from head prefect only. Actually, i didn't blame all the fault on Pn Ham. I most DULAN is that Yang Sze Wei, why he wan me dead wif him together? I gt do anything wrong to him? really is very angry.............................!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论