2011年1月27日星期四

The fist meeting of Prefect Meeting of 2011

Today, i play the role as the leader of Omega, so i suppose to hold the mike to give my report. Actually, i quite scare about it, and feel very nervous, because is my 1st time holding the mike to give a speech in front of so many junior. I telling myself, i cant let my junior know that i scare for  that. haha, Because as a leader, junior will always look forward to the leader, if the leader cant be steady, the junior will not so respect him because they will think that my leader is NOOBER than other group. The 1st one to give the speech is me amount all of the group the leader. I was surprise for that, Because normally, Group Omega is always the last according to the arrangement. They say i look like very fierce and serious when i giving the speech. Moreover, I ask my members who did't do their job well to stand up in front all the prefect of High School. Don't they will hate me or not. haha
so i decided, that i want carry on the play a serious and fierce leader. But hope they can understand, because this is way to keep their performance well in the Lembaga Pengawas. But i feel that, i just give a short speech within few minutes only, then i can feel so happy? Then how about the others like zhewei, that is why i feel your big attribution may just like a small thing for the others. But the important is that is mine attribution. haha

没有评论:

发表评论