2010年9月1日星期三

AGM

Today was AGM for Persatuan day.I have two choices, that is BSMM and Taekwon-do. But at last i choose the Taekwondo. Because i have 100% confident to get the president post. But there sumthing happen out of my expect. The post for president, vice president, secretary, vice secretary, treasurer, and vice treasurer need to vote again. Originally the form 5 senior had made their decision already. When they vote the president post. The most famous form 1 member stand up and shout ''Amirul Hafeez''. At last the votes is more than me. Zzzz~ but i feel happy, because the Form 5 senior help and support me. Beside, my BSMM senior oso 替我打抱不平. haha~ ok la, but i at last at last, the president still is mine 1 , i hope no more any surprising for me...haha~
But the most pity is my best fren siong hi. He is the bayangan sarjan. So we all oways kidding joke wif him and kip call him 'sarjan'. But at last, he din get. This is big blow to him. When i saw him cry, i feel so guilty, because the mornin of the AGM i still kip called him like that, he oso told me that, if later i din get, sure very paiseh 1.....I m so sorry for that ya..i jz hope u can see open now, then i oso will feel better.~ Sorry my fren.

没有评论:

发表评论