2010年5月7日星期五

StresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssS

Stress had make me moody for whole day. Stress had make me suffer! Where the stress come from? let me tell U- MIDTERM EXAM!!!! shit ya, so much thing i still dun noe how to do, so many subject i still haven study, sienz lo,so today, i woke up about 6.3++am, specially for study. I thk many ppl around me dun noe i so scare and worry for the exam, but tat is fact. In class, teacher ask us to do practice, thn she go out to take photo. But all the practice i dun noe how to do, the ppl can ask to teach only hanlin and szewei, but they was discussing thn i hard to ask so clear. So i specially go down to find eric them to ask. who noe? who can wonder i will do tat? All the others ppl wan plying around in the class...............................................................i am trying my best to do my best for the exam. So dun blame me, if gt bad result!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论